Pages

Saturday 17 June 2017

Crafting (sort of)

The wedding's over, I said. I'll have all this free time, I said. I'll be able to craft again, I said. I forgot to factor in how much time I spend at work. Still, I'm eternally optimistic and I'll have more time this week instead (hahaha!).
Anyway, here is the little progress that I do have to show from this week (thank goodness for Craft Group). The blanket (which is currently 144 separate pieces) is progressing, but as per usual, I'm not quite sure if I'm going to get it done in time, but what's life without a little panic hey? Especially as I've not got another present planned as well... why do I do these things to myself?

3 comments:

Linda said...

I love the colors of your blanket. Can you please tell me pattern your using.

Linda

The Crafty Princess said...

Ohh pretty! I have got my L-plates on for crochet. I'm making a beanie!
xo Alicia

Anonymous said...

Seriously, your dress is one of the most original and gorgeous dresses I've ever seen! That pop of purple just makes it! I don't ever plan to get married again after the first failure, but if I ever do, your dress is definitely an inspiration!

ตารางคะแนน