Pages

Sunday 3 December 2017

Lookie

Look who's back, I'm going to finish this page by the end of the year if it kills me. I've actually managed a small chunk this week, although my plan for finishing the page this week was a little on the optimistic side. although I'm glad to see some progress, this poor wee guy is feeling a bit unloved, and despite the love hate relationship that I seem to have with it, I do rather like him. I'll finish him one day. He's got more chance than anything else of being finished first anyway.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I love Randal Spangler's work. Seeing your updates on this one always makes me smile. How exciting to be so close to a page finish!

rosey175 said...

Yay for a little more dragon butt! I can't remember on this guy; when this page is finished, is it the halfway point?